Where refinement of taste is customary
Banqueting facilities at Summer Place offer versatility and flexibility in perfect accord with fine dining and immaculate service. State of the art kitchens tantalize the most discerning of palates with a variety of menu options suited to individual preference and budget. Served in gracious surroundings with impeccable style, matched with superior crockery, silver table appointments, and linen of the finest quality, every occasion at Summer Place is an event in itself.
- We have our own internal catering team that will be able to assist on the day. Please contact your coordinator for menu options & prices. The menu is tailor made to suit your event
- Should you wish to make use of an external caterer for your event, there will be a Surcharge of R100 ex vat per person applicable. A list of accredited caterers is included in the link section of the website. Please note that only these caterers are contracted to Summer Place and are the only caterers you are permitted to use for your function. This is applicable for all outside catering including Indian/Halaal and Kosher caterers as well.
- Starter and Main Course Buffets will only be allowed by prior arrangement with Management. The decision will be based on management’s discretion, so as not to compromise the standard of the Venue.
- Should a buffet be agreed upon, inside the venue, then a cleaning fee of R2500,00 ex vat will be applicable.
- Please be advised that the Kosher Kitchen is a Meat Kitchen
- No cloths will be provided for food stations. Caterers must supply their own cloths for all food stations.